Information regarding Health and Safety, First Aid, and Disposal Procedures.
All care is taken to produce safe and user friendly products, We use sustainable practices in production and disposal.
Below are our cautions and recommendations for use & care for our products:
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not consume, do not induce vomiting.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Note: Do not apply paint if the air temperature or substrate temperature is below 10°C or above 35 °C. The temperature should not fall below 10 °C during the drying process.
- Wear eye protection and dust mask when spraying, as splashes may cause eye irritation and inhalation of spray mist may cause respiratory irritation. It is advised to wear masks, googles and gloves.
- If spilt - Slippery when spilled, Restrict access to area until clean-up is completed · When cleaning up spills, use personal protection equipment · Stop leak if safe to do so and contain spill with absorbent material such as sand, vermiculite or other inert material · Prevent spill from entering waterways · Collect and dispose of spilled material according to local regulations · Wash away remnants with liberal amounts of cold water.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight · Store away from strong acids and moisture · Keep containers closed at all times and check regularly for spills.
- Please dispose of thoughtfully. Reuse or Recycle our packaging. Refer to State/Territory Land Waste Management Authority: most authorities permit disposal at approved land waste sites.
About Pureco (said Pure Eco)
We are an Australian owned family run company producing high quality eco-friendly paints and finishes specifically for furniture artists.
We make every effort to produce safe, sustainable products made for Australian conditions. Our products are low or zero VOC (volatile organic compounds). High VOC cause ozone and smog and contribute to harmful health effects.
Our aim is to use the best Australian ingredients to produce affordable, high quality, easy to use products to take your painted furniture business or your most loved out of date pieces to the next level.
We sell only to small business not huge companies as we believe small business take a more personal approach to service and support of their customers. We love the idea of supplying the actual owners of the business and getting to know them as a part of our team. Eco is not just the contents of our products but our practices every day, everything is either reused, recycled or disposed of thoughtfully.
We want to make as little impact on the earth as possible. We encourage you to reuse your containers as well, our plastic packaging is PET and recyclable, our wax tins are reusable once empty. We reuse all boxes sent to us and use recyclable bubble wrap and fillers. Not only are we Australian made and owned, we strive to, wherever possible use other awesome Australian products or businesses when creating all our products. We use Australian suppliers for all our ingredients, packaging, labelling etc and use small businesses as much as we can. We hope you enjoy using our products as much as we enjoy making them for you.